Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glitter Sandwich

I've been slacking a bit on doing my nails. No real reason for it, I just haven't had the inspiration I wanted. It hasn't stopped me from buying nail polish related things, though! I have a new indie polish coming from Copious that will be here hopefully tomorrow, and I've finally bought some glitter to start my own frankening adventures! And then there's the other purchases I made; $230 in textbooks for school, and a TARDIS tea mug! But anyways, on to the nails~



I used JLB Nail Lacquer's 06 for the base, which is a pretty pink jelly base. I haven't been able to find much about the brand on the internet, and I have no clue where it even came from since I took it from my mom. For the glitter, I used Milani Jewel FX Gems, a pretty multicolor hex glitter. I hadn't really thought of it until I was done, but the result sort of looks like Deborah Lippman and Claire's Candy Shop! On the nails with no glitter, it's a good three or four coats of 06, and for the nails with glitter it's 2 coats, glitter, then another coat or two of 06 until the glitter looked a little milky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment