Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 1: Red

It's been a long time since I've properly painted my nails. Over a month, which is probably a record for me. I've been so busy with school that it's been hard to do, and I've felt more than a little bit uninspired. To get myself back in the game, I've decided to do the 31 Day Manicure Challenge, which I've been oggling for a while but never got around to doing!

Day 1 is red nails. Red is a very tricky color for me, because in general, I absolutely loathe it. I only have around three red polishes, mostly gotten from nail polish sets, or the occasional red that I actually really like. This is one of the reds that I actually like, because it's such a dark shade: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Brilliant Bordeaux.




I feel so strange wearing red nails! It's hard for me to sport a mani that's purely red, so I added some accent nails - a glitter gradient of Sinful Colors All About You.

I'm not sure who first made this mani challenge, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great! Here's the list, for anyone that might also want to try the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. I like the glitter gradient. The challenge is a good idea. You may end up liking some colors you wouldn't normally wear. It is nice this challenge starts easy and gets more difficult as you go.

    ReplyDelete